RE:Getting a title for a vehicle

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 03:06:19 PDT

Dear Listers.........

this is just to say "Thanks once again" to everyone who contributed
information and experiences about getting a vehicle titled in the USA.
I'm certain my friend who raised this question now has enough advice to get
his mutt sorted out. Your help is very much appreciated.... as always.

Non-compulsory non-MV content.....

for all you "FBI at the Door" merchants........... especially those who like
to add to their sense of insecurity...... here's an interesting little site
to go to.......

 <A HREF="http://www.infowar.com/class_1/99/class1_063099b_j.shtml">The
Government Is Reading Your E-mail</A>

Happy reading........