Re: [MV] NEW TOY ON THE WAY BMW R71 + I am clean now, no virus!!

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 10:13:00 PDT

"DANIEL PARMLEY JR." schrieb:

> Hello fellow MVers infected with the ODidis (Rare virus that is actually a
> good thing)
>
> Just bought a BMW R71, I found a good deal on a real WWII German bike (all
> ready restored). Just thought I would share in the happiness. Any one got
> any manuals for this???

I hope your new toy is really a wartime BMW R71 and not a modified
postwar eastern bloc BMW clone.

Many people earn a lot of money, by "transforming" russian BMW clones
from the 50s to "genuine BMWs". The collectors pay much more money
for a BMW than for a Molotov or a Dnjepr.

Be careful!

Best regards
Andreas