M35A2 Question

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 19:04:53 PDT

Hi List Thanks for the responce to my question But in looking back over my
question and most of the answers I don't think I was clear what I meant was
in this truck the high gear[5th] is at the bottom far right and 4th gear is
top far right.I think Mr. Joe Young[Thanks] has the right answer on this as
being a non-over drive type tranmission but it did have the newer data plate
for the overdrive type transmission.This is about my 10th truck plus all the
ones I drove in the service back in the early 70s [and that was a good
many]and its the first one I've seen with this type trans.Thanks for the
answers. Wayne