M35 radio mounting kits

From: john hart (wa2hwj@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 05:39:46 PDT

Just when I figured I'd never find the bits and
pieces to install a RT524/246 radio in my
M35A2, good old Ebay comes through. If anyone
is interested in an almost-complete kit of the
sheet metal, cables, hardware, antenna, mounts,
bases (for the 524 and the 442), M80 mic.
headset , documentation, etc., please
contact Bruce at ashcraftb@aol.com. He's not a
radio person and isn't overly familiar with the
stuff, but he does have several "kits" left. I would
recommend that you give him the part numbers if
you are looking for a specific piece. It's my
understanding that a lot of the kits had been opened,
so a piece here and there might be missing. There
is no list of contents to use as a check off.
This kit is primarily used to mount the radios on the
troop seats behind the passenger side of the cab.
I'm putting the radio under the passenger seat.

Jack WA2HWJ
M151A2
M35A2