M37 brake lights/turn signals

From: John Doyle (jdoyle@writeme.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 08:48:33 PDT

Before I tear the electrical system
apart on my M37, I wanted to ask a
few questions:

1) Does a fuse for the brake circuit exist? Where
would it be located?

2) How much voltage would the brake circuit show?
I would think 24v, but when I put my multimeter
on the parking light circuit, it didn't show anything.
Perhaps it was a bad ground I was using... because
the parking/marker lights do work.

3) Are there kits to retro-fit turn signals? Not that I have
to have them, but it might be nice since the truck sees
some on-road use. A little courtesy goes a long way-
hopefully no more one-finger salutes from the road-ragers
out there.

Thanks,
John