Fw: NOS and Warnings...

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 19:26:18 PDT

Well Folks I ordered a German Vehicle Emergency Kit from HQ Surplus, a
division of Sportsmen Guide. The Kit was advertised as NOS.
 Well it had a whole lot of stuff that came with it. A Genuine German Gas
can spout, A 15 ft long tow cable, A clevis for the tow cable. A genuine
German Stop sign, (a little round disk that is red with a white dot in the
middle) Signal Flag and some other stuff.
 Well included in the box, which had been taped, was the original German
packing list. My package was missing Dust and Sand Goggles, Flash light, and
a few other items.
 Well I faxed the Company and told them about these shortages, and they
assured me the missing items would be shipped out in a few days, and were
very sorry for the problems.
 Well A week went by, then a month and nothing! So I Faxed them back again
and never have even heard from them that time, and this has been over 4
months now. SO Beware of HQ Surplus, as What I did get from them was Brand
New, BUT They did not replace the missing items.
 Mark, M-886