Re: [MV] Mutt at DRMO

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 21:37:22 PDT

Hi Ken and List I've posted some pictures at the link below showing the last
two Jeeps I bought from the DRMO. They came from the bombing range and while
I was there loading I notice that they had one tied to a post and when I
asked about it they showed me a 5 gal gas can sitting on the front seat and
when they would have a bombing run they would run the jeep in a circle on
the small amount of gas in the can and give the air jockeys a moving
target!! What a waste! Wayne

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=133143&f=0

Dear Listers......

according to the DRMS, the DRMO at Hill, UT, has just taken delivery of an
M151A2.
It isn't for sale yet (in any format)......... but if anyone is visiting
DRMO Hill, or has contacts there, us mutt-fans would sure appreciate some
photos/dataplate info or whatever is available.

Likewise at March DRMO, CA.... a couple of A2s are there.
If anyone can help....... please let me know...

Kind regards.
Ken