5 ton axle assembly for sale

From: paul ciminera (pciminera@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 09:59:34 PDT

Hello all,
 I have a rear axle assembly for a 5ton for sale, best
offer accepted. This is the entire assembly, shaft,
drums and differential. It is in the custom 1600lbs
crate from the manufacturer.
 It was purchased from DRMO columbus in F7 condition.
I did not have the time to dismantle it to check on
its function, but the drive shaft mounting plate will
spin the drums when turned. It will certainly make a
good part source.
 I can deliver in the Maryland, Northern Virginia and
Delaware area or meet up with you in Aberdeen on the
11th of may.

 Paul
 MVPA 22466