GPA Magazine article - help required

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 11:06:40 PDT

I have a GPA here in Scotland that a friend wants in Norway, to get it
past Norwegian customs he needs a full history and registration.

Unfortunately this was one of four GPAs that were used from about 1955 to
1995 as salmon fishing boats here on the Scottish Ayrshire coast and
there's precious little history available.

So what do I need ? Sometime in the last twenty years there was a US
magazine article titled 'Four-wheeling the Fjords' all about these four
GPAs. I have the title picture but not the article itself.

There has to be someone out there on the forums that has a copy of this,
and I need either a hard copy or a good scan of the whole thing as backup
info for my friend. I've already asked on the GPA mailing list with no
results (unusually) to now I'm looking to a wider audience.

Anyone have a scan they can forward or a hard copy they can post ?

All help gratefully received, Gordon.

gwim2@student.open.ac.uk