Re: LIST[MV] m1009 in New Mexico on GSAauctions

From: Jaime Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 00:25:06 PDT

Sometime 'round 4/30/01 7:55 PM, y'all (John Fuller) sent me this here
email, from yonder (hotrod@mvp.net)

> M1009 with 15,000 on refuge in New Mexico on www.gsaauctions.gov current high
> bid is $1000. Looks good and the only problem they list is glow plugs. Bidding
> will end tomorrow night.

Bidding ends 8am CDT on the 1st. Looks good, I remember seeing this one when
I camped there a few months ago. It looked pretty good, but i didnt see it
running. I wish I had the grand, and the storage space. Heck, I was even
going up there next weekend for training.