RE: [MV] WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #44

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 09:19:08 PDT

Chris & list,
I am enjoying your updates a lot, and the step by step is highly
informative.
Something I would like to know when you are done is the "REAL" value of your
truck.
Based on acquisition, parts & supplies, but most importantly labor, Hrs X
rate.
We all know this takes both skill and an artistry, and the ability to do
basic research, I'm guessing $45 an hour to start.

Any other input on rate and valuation?

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St
Ponca City OK. 74601-5335