WW II Military training camps in NH ??

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 20:28:01 PDT

  List

    Virtually all model 325 2 X 4, 41 - 45 Chevy fire engines were
  doled out to the training camps that sprang up around the country
  just after he outbreak of WW II..

   Now its finally spring and I'm about to start in on the one
  I got from the GSA auction last summer..

  This unit served as the town of Dearing NH unit for X amount
  of years before being sent to to NH forestry service. So I have
  to assume that it originated with a training camp in the Mass
  / NH area.. I know of FT Devins and Camp Curtis Guild in Mass,
  But were there any training camps in NH ? I would prefer a NH
  camp.

  I have the original hood numbers but any base ID that would be on
  the bumpers is gone due to the surface rust.. I want to bring it
  back as a camp truck from the NE area I just need to know where
  it could have served to start the research on how it would have
  been marked ...

                                  Bob B