first post- Questions, parts (needed), info, sources wanted

From: turnbjr@Eng.Auburn.EDU
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 08:51:58 PDT

Hello,

  This is my first post. I am located in Auburn, AL (currently attending
Auburn University).

  I am interested in finding parts sources for my brothers 1967 Jeep Kaiser M-
715. I pulled his front brakes apart, and I found a BUNCH of springs & such
that need replacing. Any help?

  Info also needed on Dana 70 front axles...I am looking to convert a 6 lug
dana 60 to 8-lug. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  Looking to purchase the following:

Dana 70 front (any make/model/configuration)
Dana 70 rear (any make/model/8-lug only)
Dana 60 front (any make/model/8-lug only & open knuckle)
------

Thanks in advance,
John Turnbull

P.S. I saw something moderately amusing the other day (well, to me at least).
The previews for that Pearl Harbor movie came on. They showed a M725 getting
bombed by some planes...a late '60s truck in 1941?