Last 3 albums for today

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 11:35:12 PDT

OK..final three albums for today are as follows:

Details of why the M36A2 cargo tops I listed for Hank the other day don't
fit on the M35A2. Any thoughts on differences between the two would be
appreciated. (I wanted to put one on my M35A2, but it ain't as simple as I
thought) :

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=983904&a=12799977

And one of Saturn Surplus:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=983904&a=12800350

And finally, one of the Surplus dealer we all respect so highly, that's
right, (gag) Coleman's.

 http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=983904&a=12800350

Also, if anyone can identify what the various pieces of armor and or
trailers or trucks or body styles are at the Saturn or Greene albums, or
have comments or corrections or suggestions for captions, (In the way of the
Immortal phrase from the West Wing) "Bring It On !!!!" . Please post them
in the album guest book or send them to me using the dcp.#### at the end of
each caption or picture.

Regards, Ron