Vendors and vehicles for June 8-10 Rally

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 05:08:07 PDT

Among the vehicles registered so far are the oldest known Jeep, various
CCKWs, M3A1 Scout Car, M20 Armored car, WWII and M37 Dodges, many Jeeps, and
several M series 2 1/2 ton and 5 ton trucks. We are expecting also a Mule
and various towed artillery.
Vendors so far include: Rapco, WeeBee Webbing, Star Electric, Wayne Dowdle,
Replicas and Models (Dummy Weapons), Jack's WWII Army Surplus, MVP,
McFarland's, and many more.
If you plan to attend, you can place your orders now in advance with these
vendors for pick up at the Rally.
We have also received generous support from not only the vendors listed
above, but some that are not able to attend including D&L Bensinger, Rick
Larsen Stencils, Vintage Wiring of Maine, Squadron/Signal Publications,
Traplett Publications.
Several of the people who are bringing vehicles to display have indicated
they will also be participating with their vehicles in our drivers skills
test.
For those who wish to play, there will also be a (Dummy) Hand Grenade
Toss---"close only counts in horseshoes and...."
All vendor and vehicle display areas are indoors.
Vendor registration is only 10.00 per table if RECEIVED by May 15, 20.00 per
table thereafter, SUBJECT to availability.
Military vehicle registration is 11.00 for any number of vehicles registered
under one name.
See our ad in the latest Military Vehicles, or the previous issue of Supply
Line, or email me off list for more information.
In conjunction with this, we are hosting a military model contest, and
already have several National champions registered for it.
We hope to see YOU at the The Mid-South Chapter MVPA Spring Rally in
Millington, TN June 8-10.