Re: [MV] M-35 insurance?

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 05:17:28 PDT

I'm insured with Maryland Casualty, via JC Taylor, Upper Darby, PA.
Approximately $750. per year for seventeen (17) vehicles, some, like the '57
El Dorado, MB and '65 Mustang insured for everything @ $10,000 - $20,000.
They sent me a bill for $2. when I added my M135, but waived it!
I suspect a loop hole. They ask for club mileage and other use mileage.
Okay, I put 500 miles and 150 miles, but the Peoples Republik of NJ
forbids casual driving, so if I'm involved in an accident (careless driving on
somebody's part), am I covered? I doubt it.
Joe "MV Trucker" Young