Re: [MV] M4 Tanks

From: Steve (FLYNN1955@webtv.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 01:08:31 PDT

 Dear Jay,
Your post are much better now without the rhetoric ! Thank you for
opening the door on good General bad Liberal ,always enjoy pointing out
the Super Race is a legitimate target.There by affirming my being alive
today,thank you Veterans (they know who they are).I don't forget who the
target of German technology was.Sorry if this seems harsh,just an
opinion not based on logic.This is not an attack on you,merely you
became a conduit.
Still I recommend Death Traps to anyone interested in the day to day
working of an US Armoured Division in WWII. I wish I could give more
details or a quote,but my copy is buried away along with others.
Enough selfish off topic chat by me,saw a great WC56 today at the Swap
Meet, French return,$11,250.00 8)......

Steve
WC51