For Sell

From: Mike Ellis (tgravitt@chattanooga.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 16:30:11 PDT

I have one set of (West Coast) Mirrors for the hummer (M998) these are new.
And 1 set of sun visors new all for 225.00 plus shipping.

also have a set of new tail lights the medal type for the hummer or any m
series vehicle/trailer 50.00set

3 ea new wiper motors complete with 2 arms and blades for the 800 series 5
ton truck 40.00ea

1ea circut board for the dash on the CUCV trucks (M1009, M1008) new 50.00

10 fuel fitlers for the M35 series diesel truck this is the tall filter I
call it the secondary filters 5.00ea

2 ea CUCV M1008 truck cargo tops used but very good shape. One looks new,
green viynl 50.00ea

ALL PARTS PLUS SHIPPING. THANKS FOR EVERYONE THAT CAME TO THE SOUTH
PITTSBURG VEHICLE SHOW IN APRIL. MIKE