Re: [MV] Mosquito vs. B-17G

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 05:09:24 PDT

On Monday 07 May 2001 02:17, I was honoured by a missive from
GIjeepsWW2@aol.com that said :

> Mosquito was a great little plane but it was still a little plane.
> Big planes do big plane jobs, little planes do little plane jobs.

Given that the Mossie carried about the same load, with a crew of only two,
what is it then that you call a "big plane job" ?

Doing the "small plane job" with more crew, losses, fuel and building
expenses ?

Looks wasteful to me.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.

--
                    To the optimist, the glass is half full.
                   To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.