Re: [MV] Need brake help

From: Sixshoot45@aol.com
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 18:24:43 PDT

Thanks guys for all the replies!!

I'm sorry I didnt give to many details about what I had already done to the
brakes the other day, but I had just come in from discovering the wheel had
locked up and had gotten frustated.

I had done the most all of the lines, except for like one of the flexibles,
and those two spiraling steel lines on the backside of the drum, sorry I
don't know the exact name of that. I also replaced the back cyclinders, and
new pads on the rear, I rebuilt the master and the two front cyclinders. And
those cyclinders were less than perfect, so I think that was part of the
problem.

I had my dad take a look at it the other day, as well as we asked an avid car
guy from my church and he said to replace the cyclinder.

So do you guys think replacing the cyclding, the flexible from the master
and teh return spring will solve this?

Forgive my lack of knowledge, I am learning.

Denny