Re: [MV] Mosquito vs. B-17G - Kasserine

From: lou (lou@frontier.net)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 19:36:24 PDT

> Problem at Kasserine pass was that the American Commanders were foolish...

Hmmm I wonder why an American army in the field was relying on British
intelligence, if they were. Actually there were many problems there and
elsewhere, problems of equipment, training, and experience, to say nothing
of the fact that Patton was elsewhere; many books have been written on the
subject. I doubt that any simple reply here would shed much greater
insight... "Would that war were but a simple undertaking of the few..."