Mil aerosol paint experience

From: komual@showme.missouri.edu
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 05:28:38 PDT

I'm finishing up metal work on the m416 I'm restoring, and wonder if
anyone has personal experience they could share on gillespie vs aervoe
aerosol cans to spray it with. I don't have a spray gun, and wouldn't know
what to do with it if I did. Please respond direct as well as to the list
with any helpful comments or hints, good or bad experiences-I often don't
have time to catch the digest, and I'm not in real time. Thansk much,

Alan Loshbaugh, Vice Prez. Tornado Alley Cruisers, a TLCA Chapter
Columbia, Missouri
1976 FJ40-Hot Rod 2F, H41/3 speed case,4wdb's, Lockrite, 4" BDS, 33x9.50's
1967 Kiaser M715, 350sbc, Detroit Lockers, Power Steering, 38" Swampers
1965 FJ45 Late model drivetrain, old school body
Go Big or Go Home!