Fw: [MV] M36 A2 cargo cover kits

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 16:31:03 PDT

God... I may be a flunky but at least I know my limitations. Here is the
post AFTER Spell Check. If you ever happen across both of us at the same
show, Hanks the tall one and I'm the one with the tee shirt that says "I'm
with stupid. " Hell, I just can't read numbers in line format. Did you know
that only one number difference in a part number means they WON'T fit an
M35A2. Always with the negative waves.

;-b Ron