Re: [MV] ABERDEEN Here we come T-90 tapes

From: John K. Seidts (john@astory.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 17:10:05 PDT

Rob and any other interested parties:

Get to I-95 South some where south of of Philadelphia. If you are coming
from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, don't go towards Philadelphia, but take it
West to the Blue Route, or I-476. This will get you south to I-95. When
you cross through Delaware and enter MD, take go to exit 89, which is just
South of the Susquehanna River. Take Route 155 East to Route 40. There is
a turn here, so pay attention while going down the hill. At Route 40, turn
Right, or West, and follow it past Route 22, which is the usual exit to the
Aberdeen Show. Go to Route 755, which will seem in the middle of nowhere,
and take it onto Aberdeen. You will pass Tank Row, which is nice to look
at, and this road runs right by the show. The show grounds will be on your
left.

Disclaimer- you can take I-95 South to Route 22, and go directly onto post
and the show by following the signs, but the 755 route takes you directly to
the show through a quiet gate. Seems to be shaping up to be a great show.