Re: [MV] BRASS EXTINGUISHERS

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 20:03:56 PDT

Hi all...I have 2 great WW2 fire extinguishers..the larger ones for the
trucks...I had them on Ebay and was getting bids when the dorks cancelled
the auction saying that "maybe" they are dangerous since they once had
carbon tet in them... Damn fools. These have been empty for 40 years and
were used for water fights back in the 80's..!! Got me mad..and I told them
so.
Anyway..have a look at them at..
www.cs.quik.com/truks/HVT.JPG
www.cs.quik.com/truks/HVTruck.JPG
www.cs.quik.com/truks/FRYER.JPG
They are beauties..one has the mount...Anyone interested, mail me off the
list for the prices..Gene