BRASS EXTINGUISHERS

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 20:58:17 PDT

Gene... Gene... there you go telling everyone that the fire extiguishers
were filled with water for having fun with a water fight... now and so on
!!!

Now remember in this new millenium... some of the Government will tell you
that the water contains20 drops of "arsenic" per million drops. Those same
people will tell you that they have to fight for to save the children from
having to drink "non Poisened water... which will now contain only 7 drops
of arsenic for every million drops of water.

Gene, it's just my damm luck that when I visit Aberdeen this Friday... that
the stinking 20 drops of arsenic in the MD water supply, will be mostly in
the very glass of water that I will be drinking !