Fwd: RE: Classic Military Vehicle

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 10:07:24 PDT

well, after my previous mail sent to the groups, I got this further e-mail
from the publisher.

I think I have to thank them for further "investigations" about my
inquiries, and I'm happy to find out that when a customer asks, a good
company could positively answers.

tks to all of you for reading my e-mails.

maurizio