Re: [MV] Towing the 40mm AA

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 12:18:00 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raimondo L. Torelli" <thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Towing the 40mm AA

> May 10 2001
>
> O.K. I have my notes with me: the one at WAR & PEACE - Beltring 2000 was
> an F 60S - LAART (Light Anti Aircraft Tractor).

Yup, Brian's; I had a slight hand in it by making a 6.8V regulator to feed
all the original instruments and re-drawing the wiring diagram with the
changes since the supply is now 12V with the Ford diesel fitted. The flat
head V8 fuel consumption when towing the Bofors would bring tears to your
eyes at US prices let alone over here.

> One of the photos shows Richard sitting on it (perhaps... trying to shoot
> down the helicopter...???)...

That would have been nice, peace and quiet at last.

Richard
Southampton - England