Re: [MV] GPW

From: Pike Bishop (wildbunch1@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 15:21:05 PDT

Don't want to put a fly in your ointment, but be careful Gene......I opened a
Korean War sealed engine container for an L-5 we were putting together a few
years ago. It was a 0 time depot overhauled 0-435 and wound up having a flat
cam and several collapsed oil lines as well as some bad exhaust valves.
Everything looked OK, but when the temp starts climbing and oil pressure starts
droppin', your lookin' for a safe place to set her down real quick!
You know the drill.......wrench in one hand and can of Raid in the other!
Pike