info needed

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 16:13:27 PDT

A local fire department has asked me to advise them. They need to install a
fair-lead (cable guide) on the front of their M35. The one on the 5-ton looks
too big and complicated. Is there a suitable commercially-available one?
Has anyone bought/adapted/fabricated one? I hope that there is an
off-the-shelf model available, but if not, I'm thinking thick-walled pipe,
outside of a piece of bar stock, welded to brackets, welded to bumper, with
grease up the ying-yang, times four. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. A P
Bloom, Pres. www.M35products.com