M1009 police CUCV for Sale

From: SETOYOTA@aol.com
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 19:54:27 PDT

Hello List

My local police department contacted me today and asked if I wanted to buy
their CUCV. I told them I would try to find a buyer since I already have a
CUCV. What I know about it is as follows. The truck is in good mechanical
condition with 71 thousand miles and runs like a top. The truck has been very
well maintained. It has been painted white and the wheels replaced with
chrome units. The interior is still green and the seats are in good
condition. There will probably be a few extra holes when they remove there
radios and other stuff. I believe they still have the original wheels. It
does have two antennae mounts. The truck has all 4 shackles and a new
exhaust system. I think it is rust free.

The truck is located in Warner Robins Ga. The department is asking only
$3000 but is negotiable. Contact me if interested. I can get pictures for
interested parties.

Chuck H