Trailer

From: Paul Cavnar (nn7b@powernet.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 21:14:11 PDT

Hello to All -

I am interested in information on a trailer I have. As trustee for our
amateur radio emergency group, I would like to offer for sale or
trade an item we have had donated to us. It is a M200-A1 trailer
for a generator, without the generator.

It has dual wheels and is rate at 2-1/2 ton capacity. Air brakes,
lights, and the tires are so new they still have the little mold pins
on the road contact side. It has been stored for several years in
the elements and has some rusty spots along with the typical
faded green paint.

If someone could respond with an estimated value, that is what
I am look for. I would also be interested in trading it for a smaller
trailer that would be single or double axle approximately 4' x 8'
or 5' x 10' flat bed for mounting a comm van and telescopic
tower for portable use. Any trailer traded for must be towable
with a standard 1/2 or 3/4 ton pickup, using a 2" hitch/ball.

Thanks ahead of time.

Paul Cavnar
Reno, Nevada