Leftist Ebay!

From: Pike Bishop (wildbunch1@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 10:32:31 PDT

Chris, anything in the "Militaria" category is automatically labled a nazi or
suspected nazi item. That warning comes up for potential bidders, in my
estimation, to scare them off. With bean sprouts and tofu stuck between their
leftist teeth, they happily, very abruptly and extremely rudely delete any
military collectible out, which they determine might possibly cause patriotism
while adding a scarce piece to one's military collection.
I DON'T understand ebay's concern, as there have been nazi memoribila
collectors since WWII. Nazi or Third Reich collectors/sellers are NOT
perpetuating nazism by buying and selling these items. These prized
collectibles have done better than IRA's or other retirement or savings plans;
same as machine guns, in their return on your money. If nazi items are
verboten in some countries, then the seller should stipulate that the item
cannot be delivered to those countries; and as far as I've seen, they do. Now
ebay has completely outlawed these highly prized and expensive collectibles,
the same way they outlawed the legal selling of firearms (by FFL's), magazines
that hold more than 10 shots and other 'evil' Republican devices, a while
back. One guy reports that his WWII GI fire extinguishers were deleted,
because "they could contain water" or other fire retarding materials?!! We've
all seen other equally inoccuous militaria items also deleted by ebay for
ridiculous reasons. I predict that this trend will continue.
Like all leftists, ebay loathes the military of our country and abhors the
honoring of them, the way we do.
You should also note that while the ebay billionaire's continue to narrow the
military collectible field, they continue to expand the pornographic,
homosexual, dirty panties and other sexually attractive categories.
One thing you can bet the farm on.......they will never ban ANY communist
items!