[MV] info needed

From: Kerry Bernstein (kbernste@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 05:08:25 PDT

Art - I think your idea is not far off, but with
the following modifications:

- instead of bar stock through the thick wall,
  use a pillow block bearing. It will roll quite nicely.

- Bolting it to the frame would be a better bet than welding to bumper,
  given the working load of the winch.

Hope this helps / KB