Re: [MV] My Scanner Sale Posting - Final

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 15:33:20 PDT

Hell Chris, you can post anything you want here. On list responses are
favoring your view. We all have opinions, just like we all have anal
orifices. Just that a lot more people get to see them over a 10 second
period on line. It just seemed a little outta line to dump Stu's direct post
to you out in the open on the list. I did it a couple of weeks ago and the
error of my ways was explained to me by several listers. Unless it's
something in the line of a Timothy McVeigh plan message, it won't happen
again from this side.
    I recently disposed of some Ham gear. While a large number of Hams use
mil gear on Ham bands, and put it in their HMV's, I don't consider this to
be the place to offer deals on Ham gear, or skis or scuba gear. Call me
quirky ( or something stronger).
    I gotta go find the Preparation H and a large field compress.
Regards, Ron