Re: I agree with most you said - except

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 11:22:23 PDT

Among my vehicles - military and otherwise I have a 46 model CJ with the
original engine in it -- when I got it was bored .60 -=- when came time for
repair I had it sleeved back to standard and put a new crank in -- spent
more than it was worth after repairs were made -- but old jeep had been
faithful and I was not willing to put it on scrap pile.

 It has/was been my experience that usable flat head Willys engines are
very scarce in US. This was done some 20 years ago and has held up really
well.