M35 air shift transfer case needed

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 18:30:39 PDT

My truck broke down north of Columbus. I had to drop it off there and
continue on to NY to finish some business.

If anybody near the route between Utica, NY and Columbus, OH has a transfer
case (reliable and ready to run) for sale please let me know.

Also, I've noticed some gear lash noise coming from the transmission when
it's in neutral. It stops as soon as the clutch is depressed. Is this
going to be my *next* nightmare or is this normal.

Thanks for the help,
-=-

P.S. I can be reached via cell phone at 937-367-8224. Since I'm on the
road I won't be checking email regularly.

     _______ W.J. Buzz Szarek WM1W
   || \ | / | 1970 AM General (Jeep) M35A2
   |--------- VIN 04G40371053911482
  (|O|||||||O|_ Hood 04G40371
 |0| |||||||o|0| MVPA 15048
 ----\(((((/---- buzzNOSPAM@toast.net
 --------------- (Remove NOSPAM to reply)
 |_| |_| The Cobra Consulting Group
You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you
stopped laughing