Re: [MV] Cracked MB Block

From: Glenn (glenntaylor@hotpop.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 00:40:58 PDT

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply Mike.
I have to say that my preference will always be to effect a repair if
possible. That is why I asked the list.
I know that I can buy a block - or I could just buy a complete engine - but
that's not really the point.

Rest assured that, sooner or later, you will sell those blocks (and maybe
the crankshafts etc too !)
In the meantime, hamfisted amateurs like me sometimes just want to 'keep em
rollin' our own way, which is part of the fun.

Glenn