Re: [MV] [MVlist] Jerry Can funny business

From: Jay (dagobertii@home.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 10:26:03 PDT

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the second world war start out (in
no small part) due to built-up resentment over being slowly bled dry
with just these types of reparations as spelled out in the Treaty of
Versialles? Do we REALLY want to continue pushing in this same
direction, and tempting fate for a third time?

Jay Travis