For Sale -- 2.5 ton w/dump bed and winch

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 06:13:40 PDT

I know a guy who has a M44, 2.5 ton, w/winch and 20' flat dump(with 5'
removable solid metal sides). The bed is a civy type, commonly found on
cattle trucks. 1952 Studebaker, with 6cycl. gasoline REO. Winch needs shear
pin. Truck has power steering kit. Asking $3000. I wish I could use it, it's
a nice truck. Perfect if you had a big farm or small business. Truck has no
title, but seller will provide a bill of sale.