Militaria auction in ME

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 19:35:32 PDT

Hello list,

Gateway Auctions on route 202 in Lebanon, ME will be having an auction
of militaria this Sunday, May 20. The sign lists Civil War, WW I, and WW
II items. Previews will be Friday the 18th and Sunday beginning at 8:00
am. I believe the bidding will start at noon. Their phone number is
207-457-1800.

My wife called them for me. They definitely don't have any MVs up for
bid, but they do have a umber of books. That's all I know so far. Maybe
I'll run into someone from the list there.

Have fun!

Pete davis
pandr@cybertours.com