Re: [MV] M75s in Woodland, Washington

From: chance wolf (timberwolf@wheeldog.net)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 07:43:25 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "G.Baker" <tired_iron@mounet.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 6:00 PM
Subject: [MV] M75s in Woodland, Washington

> The M75s that are in Woodland, Washington are for sale $10,000.
> I have pictures for serious inquiries.

Ah, yes.

If these are the ones I'm thinking of, they're ex-Belgian, and were imported
to be converted into some sort of industrial/farm implement, but instead sat
out in the rain for a decade or so as the price decreased with each
subsequent enquiry ($15K apiece when last asked.) I've seen only pictures,
personally, but if these are the same beasts, they look fairly complete,
though were described by a friend who visited as "the kind of operation
where you'd need three to make one good one."

Andy Hill
MVPA 9211
Vancouver, B.C.
(who can't vouch for that last statement because I wasn't there.)