Re: [MV] GI trucks at GSA Sites...Lots of em.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 07:01:46 PDT

>Brothers. I was looking at this site, and in Iowa, they are selling a lot of
>low miles 21/2 ton cargo, Shop Vans, 5t Wreckers, Just a lot of GI Trucks.
>Mark M-886
>PS and there are about 12 of the M-880 Pick ups for sale in Idaho.

We just had a GSA sale here in Wisconsin on wednesday. I was going to go
but back out due to work load. I am told that I made a wise decision as
prices were running high on everything. There were a bunch of bridge trucks
for example that were going for up to $7500 each. Just like any auction,
you need to hit them all because one of those times things will go cheap,
just hope you have the money with you when it happens!

later,

je