What it's all about

From: Mike Pilcher (candlewickjeep2@webtv.net)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 12:01:35 PDT

Recently I posted a question to the MVList and the Bantam Trailer list
trying to find a fairly rare part for my WWll trailer.....the brake
handle. I got practically no responses.

Then I got a hit from a gentleman in Italy.....Maurizio Beretta.....a
regular contributor to both of the above lists. He has a friend,
Gianni, that deals in WWll military surplus parts. He told me he would
check with Gianni and see if he had my part. Not only did he have the
brake handle (I got the last one!) but he also had several other parts
related to it. Maurizio told me that he was coming to the US in a few
days and that He would BRING ME MY PARTS!!! He mailed them to me from
New York City!!!

I was overwhelmed. I want to pass this on to both lists so that you
will know what Maurizio Beretta did for me.

Belonging to this list has always been of great benefit to me, but it
paid off in a very unexpected, tangible way this time!!

Thanks Maurizio, and thanks list of hearing me out.

Mike Pilcher

BTW, check with him about what parts Gianni might have!