Re: [MV] Some photos available of 28th Annual East Coast Rally

From: Lisa Bunch (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 07:10:47 PDT

I went to last year's rally. I was a passenger on the test course. No
cameras were allowed. Also, you had to be a U.S. citizen, which left out all
the foreign visitors. Glad the camera rule was changed, were the foreigners
allowed also? I hope so, as I saw no reason they couldn't have participated.
Lisa