Re: [MV] Newbie intro and "what colour is this?"

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 11:41:45 PDT

You are not alone!

I suggest that you contact the Atlantic Canada Military Vehicle Association
(ACMVA). An e-mail link is on my web site on the following page.
http://www.westerncommand.com/wc/military.htm

If you are REALLY serious about MV collecting, a 1942 Willys MB which I used
to own, and which served at Debert Nova Scotia in 1943 with Divisional
Signals, 7 Canadian Division is for sale on the WEST coast. Contact me for
more info if interested.

A photo and contact information is at
http://www.westerncommand.com/wc/forsale.htm

Colin Macgregor Stevens

NOTE: I lost about 100 messages in early April, 11 or more messages on 2001
APR 30/May 1 and about 10 more on May 16 due to a server problem. If you
sent me a message during that time that was not answered, please resend it.
Thanks.

MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
1942 BSA airborne bicycles (2)