Re: Re: [MV] NYC

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 15:24:09 PDT

As a last resort, The Capitol Grill on Newbury Street is OK, they have a
very varied menu (You can take a vegetarian date there), Morton's is OK, the
Palm was OK (It is a NYC restaurant that opened its doors near Copley to
give us exiles someplace to call home <G>. the ovens are unfortunately not
as good as the Original on Third Avenue.

(At Lugers: I had a standing reservation for Tuesday's @ 9:45; I was going
there for 5 years before I knew they had a menu. The old waiters just come
up and "Tell" you what you are going to have <LOL>. )

Beverly.ma.us: Why does your name sound familiar? Are you in the LMR biz?

Hank

H.J. Fackovec