Re: [MV] Web address??????

From: Tom Day (Thomas.Day@Sun.COM)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 09:17:02 PDT

Hi Kieth,

I've been on the list for several months now (have a `79 M151A2 needing
a little work...) picking-up much insight/experience/etc....however when
trying to figure out how to GET to the archives...when I do:
http://mil-veh.org:8100/Lists/mil-veh/List.html ...it then asks for a
log-in/password!...what/where do I get those?

I've sent at least 2 e-mails to ack@mil-veh.org asking for help/how...no
response yet....

if you do find out will you please post for myself and others who would
like to access the archives?

thanx, Tom