help!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 18:31:29 PDT

I am having difficulties I do not understand -- I have not received a
message from list for some over a week - I had some old mail that I answerd
and posted to list -- I did not receive them -- I checked with friend of
mine who lives close to me and he got the copy of my message that was posted
to list -- hence I must still be subscribed or my posting would not have
gone through - anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix my mail -- please
respond off list for I do not get anything that is sent to list.