I GOT IT warn OD and the whole jeep Thanks Guys !

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 17:37:56 PDT

It's Rob here.
Firstly, thanks to "everyone" who posted an approximate value for the Over
Drive.

I just got back from the sellers, I got the whole jeep including the plow
and a few extra parts all for $350 and it runs !

Body is really really bad. It's a 60's model body which I will scrap. Who
knows whatever happened to the original overhead valve engine.??? Im
assuming it came with an overhead valve engine.

However, the seller bought with the sidevalve engine, which he replaced with
the present sidevalve. It was once his daily driver.
He will dig up the original manuals for the Jeep and for the Overdrive
...which the seller installed some time ago.

Now for the extras, etc.!
There is hood and (2) grilles and two radiators which are good ...also
there are two
windshield frames. also softop and door frames pieces etc and a modern type
roll bar. Also, two dash panels.

Engine is good running order and so is the tranny and OD
Both axles are fine too The front has lockouts. The engine is a flathead 4
cylinder and as well
there is the older dead flathead engine with the Willys logo on the head.

So I will keep the chassis and all running gear until I finalize my plans
for where I will put The OverDrive unit. Got the lot for $350 so thanks to
everyone who helped my decision to buy this OverDrive 'er with jeep attached
!
Regards,
Aussie Rob
42Mb on the road...
and a littler of CJ2As as well as this new acquisition.